Chief Executive Officer
We're happy to announce that we're partnering with Jellypeanut to host The NuttersSMP.
On top of the standard AuroraMC Network Rules, we also have some SMP specific rules.
- No Griefing
- No Stealing
- As with the rest of the network, no cheating.
- Be respectful to one another.
If you've played on the previous NuttersSMP, many of the old, and much loved features will make a reappearance on the New SMP including:
- KeepInventory enabled in the overworld only
- Teleport Requests
- /back command
- Being able to set a home and teleport to it (There's a twist to this one)
- The ability to lock containers - Chests, Furnaces, etc (There's also a twist to this one)
- Fire Spread disabled
- The Nether will be closed from public access for the first week of the SMP and The End will remain disabled until an event is announced.
Next up is the new feature that we think you will all love, teams. On this new SMP, players will have the ability to create and join teams with other players whilst playing. Creating and joining a team will provide many different benefits including, but not limited to:
- The ability to set a team name which will display in both chat and tab menu
- The ability to set a shared team home (This will allow anyone that is part of your team to teleport to the same home without having to set it all individually) This will override a player's personal home
- A shortcut for locking containers (You will be able to lock a container automatically to every player that is in your team, rather than having to add them all individually)
A word of warning- We will have the ability to see who, when and how blocks were altered if a player reports an issue with griefing, and will be taking all cases of griefing very seriously. If you are found to be griefing, you can and will be blacklisted from the SMP, which could be permanent depending on the damage done.
If you would like to report any rule breaking in the SMP, please create a report at https://auroramc.net/report
An NPC to join the SMP is now available in the Lobby!