Not open for further replies.

AuroraMC

Official AuroraMC Bot Account
Admin
Meet the team.png

OWNER
_Brandon
Head of Staff & Communications

Heya! I'm Brandon. I'm the Human Resources & Communications lead here at AuroraMC. I manage our staff team as well as our various means of communications, including the forums, social media, and more! Outside of AuroraMC, I'm studying Television Production at university. Aside from that I like playing games, watching Netflix, TV etc. and visiting theme parks!

OWNER
Block2Block
Technical Director

Heya! I'm Block2Block, but most people call me Block! I am the Technical Director here at AuroraMC, meaning I take care of all of the technical side of AuroraMC! I am the lead developer and created the foundation of the network, including all of the games and features at launch! Outside of Minecraft, I am a second-year university student studying Computer Science/Software Engineering (big surprise :LOL:). I play a variety of games outside of Minecraft, including UNO, GTA V, The Jackbox Party games and many more!

OWNER
Heliology
Quality Assurance & Community Manager

Hello! My name is Jake and I'm the Community Manager and Quality Assurance Lead here at AuroraMC. My main job here is ensuring that everyone in the community has their ideas heard and considered, but also making sure everything is as it is intended to be and that nothing unintended makes it onto the live network. Outside of Minecraft, I play a variety of games, including GTA V, UNO, Call of Duty: Warzone and many more.

ADMIN
Giovanna
Support Manager

Hi! My (real and Minecraft!) name is Giovanna and I'm in charge of the Customer Support team at AuroraMC. My main aim is to ensure that all players receive the best possible levels of customer service, in alignment with the network's aim of putting the community first. Aside from my job here, I'm a Law student at university who loves coffee, playing games, and binging TV shows. :coffee:

Loofii.png
ADMIN
Loofii
Recruitment & Build Team Lead

What up, homeslice! I'm Loofii, and I'm in charge of Staff Recruitment and the Build Team! If you have any questions about either team, feel free to hit me up. I'm 19 years old, and I'm studying Biochemistry & Molecular Biology at university! I'm a big fan of Minecraft (duh), cats, and pestering the rest of the team.

xAbbiex.png
ADMIN
xAbbiex

Hiya! I'm Abbie, and I'm currently in charge of calling Brandon bad (trust me, he is!). My aim is primarily to ensure that all players are enjoying their time whilst on the server, and to help out with any player's issues/inquiries that appear! Outside of minecraft, I'm a second-year Psychology student at university, and pretty much dedicate my time to watching shows, playing football, or baking (whenever I'm not studying of course)!

MayhemMenace.png
ADMIN
MayhemMenace

Hola! My name is MayhemMenace, but most people just call me Mayhem. I'm a general administrator on the network, so my role currently is to help out wherever I'm needed. I'm from Georgia, USA, so be prepared for some unusual phrases and spelling. Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy chess and basketball. I like to watch many of the shows on the CW Network, including Arrow and Flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.