Head of Staff & Communications
We really appreciate you submitting player reports. You're helping to keep our network safe. Whilst we know that the vast majority of reports we receive have good intentions and are being helpful, there will always be a handful of people who will try to abuse this system to get other people falsely punished. As a result, we have a number of strict requirements when it comes to player reports. If these requirements are not met, we are unable to punish anyone.
- Evidence for hacking must be in video format - we are unable to accept images for this offence.
- This video must not crop out any of your Minecraft window. We need to be able to see any chat, scoreboard, boss-bar and everything else within the window.
- We must be able to see the name of the cheater clearly.
- Evidence for chat offences can be a screenshot OR video.
- The evidence must not be cropped. We must be able to see any chat, scoreboard, boss-bar and everything else within the window.
- We must be able to see the name of the rule breaker clearly.
- You must use screen capture software for video or use F2/ print screen or other screen-shotting tool for evidence. We cannot accept a picture or video taken of your monitor.
- We recommend you post your evidence to YouTube if it is video evidence or Imgur if it is a screenshot.
- Please ensure your evidence is either public or unlisted. If you mark it as "private" we may be unable to view your evidence and cannot accept your report.
- Even once your report has been accepted, please keep your evidence and don't delete it. Doing so may mean that we have to remove the punishment should the user appeal.