As we told you all during our October Developer Update
, we have planned a content update for a few games to add fun new twists. In this update, we've added a majority of these updates. Unfortunately, due to time constraints, we couldn't prepare a Christmas Update, but a Christmas Lobby & Waiting Lobby is currently live on the network.
This is the biggest update we have done since the release of AuroraMC, with 80+ commits in the process of developing and testing the changes, so prepare yourself for a long read! Without further adieu, let's get straight into it!
General / Quality of Life
- Formatting for ranks has been changed and all ranks are now displayed as bold in both chat and tab.
- Leadership Ranks (Owner, Admin & Senior Developer) are now displayed in dark red.
- Added new "Partner" rank - We will release further information regarding what this rank is for in the future, but we're adding it now to save time later.
- Added Chat Emotes that everyone can use to make their messages look a bit spicier! (Everyone has automatically been given the Shrug emote!
- A player's preferred pronouns (the preference) are now displayed when hovering over their name in chat and in the tab list!
- A player's in-game time and games played are now displayed when hovering over their name in chat.
- The game server tab list has been redesigned and now includes more information, such as the server you are in, the map & more!
- Updated stats menu to show stats for the new paintball items, and new game kits.
- Added /emotes command to show you which emotes you have access to use.